Sunday, August 15, 2010

voice of reason

by: Hillary Duff

I found myself today,
Oh I found myself and ran away,
something pulled me back,
Voice of reason I forgot I had,
All I know is your not here to say,
What you always used to say,
But it's written in the sky tonight

CHORUS

So I won't give up,
no I won't break down,
sooner than it seems life turns around,
and I will be strong
even if it all goes wrong,
when I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe,
someone's watching over me

VERSE 2

Seen that ray of light,
and it's shining on my destiny
shining all the time
and I won't be afraid
to follow everywhere it's taking me
all I know is yesterday is gone
and right now I belong
to this moment, to my dreams






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...